Sunday, August 22, 2010

This is what I get for not having a muffler

After my event at Thunderhill, I noticed there was this weird object hanging below my rear bumper, blocking the little hole where the muffler would normally point outwards. To find out what it was, the bumper needed to come off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The heat from the exhaust apparently melted the right side of this giant plastic. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it being the bumper support would be my first guess.

Photobucket

I ended up using a hacksaw to cut this portion off, in order to clear out this area where the muffler would go. Sorry for not taking a "before" picture; it might seem a little confusing without it.

Photobucket

Now that the area is all clear, I guess it's about time for me to get a new muffler, or even a full cat-back--great.

Bogs from Grady Tong on Vimeo.




(A lot of bogging haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment