Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Ends

Time flys when your busy and I really can't believe summer is really coming to an end.

School is about to start this Wednesday and I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends since I was caught up working full time at the family Auto Body Shop.

The thing that I'm really excited for and really looking forward to the most, is being able to see my lady 5 days a week now. I really missed her a lot during the Summer.

Summer Recap:

Didn't get to drift as much as I wanted to this Summer, but Drifting isn't going anywhere. I really can't wait to get back out there on the track.

Been working on the car during the summer, came a long way and I'm very pleased about it.

Finally painted my rear bumper


As she sits:






I also held a Donation for Darryl last Friday. Raised $114 for Darryl's family. I'm really glad about the turn out. I want to thank everyone for the Donations.



I also attended Darryl's Home Going Celebration. Rest in Paradise Bro. We miss you man.





I want to end this post with a picture of Grady killin it out there! Representing Team Jameson for us! We plan to possibly attend an event together so stay tune.



Late!

No comments:

Post a Comment