Tuesday, August 24, 2010

finally.

ive been busy moving into my new apartment in SJ, so I havent been able to update, excited for the party house. my room sucks though but ive gotten over it.
So anyway -














toyota red chalk, i love it. bought the whole new 4.778 set from OJ (BATTLESWING) on thursday. He was super nice to sell it to me since he had it lying around and it was decently cheap for toyota oem too.
Dropped it on saturday morning off my diff for the 3rd time over at nikki's to get it installed, and picked it up at night, thanks to nikki's quick work.
On monday night after moving more stuff to my apartment and coming back from kung fu, I started installing the 3rd member to the car. Today I test drove it.
It was beautiful. No noise. I knew I could count on Nikki's skill, unlike a certain vendor thinking it was Nikki's fault this entire time..
I can actually enjoy the 4.778 now and i love the way it accelerates. Just have a few random things to do to the car and hopefully ill be back out on a drift event again. Summer is over, but im still having a grand time. Time to party party.


3 comments: