Wednesday, August 11, 2010

rear ends stuffs again.

ok. went to the 8/6 meet. the howling and whining from the ring and pinion on the freeway was unbearable. forget it. we have a few pics of that meet but havent recieved yet from my cousin. for now ill just leave this:
picture credit goes to terence from norcaldrift. real cool shot i think...
anyway so i bought a new 4.778 ring and pinion today from spence weir at weir performance.














then dropped the third member from the rear end immediately. this is the 3rd time i took it out it in a month. its really annoying now.
this is just one of the shavings i had stuck onto the drain bolt magnet. good thing i got a new one.













so the whole ring and pinion and old third member was also dropped off at nikki's today to get put back in. hes also working on a friends car, putting in a built 16v. im crossing my fingers the diff gets done before tuesdays event otherwise i paid prereg for nothing...


and yeah, the guy who sold me the used 4.7 never responded to me. fuck it.

but on the cool side, my friend derryl gave me 1 free pretty much brand new 185/60/14 sumitomo htr200 as a drift spare in exchange for a headlight switch. saved me 50 bucks. thanks man.

No comments:

Post a Comment