Saturday, August 14, 2010

R.I.P. Darryl A. Gainer

You'll always be remembered Bro. We had great times and I'm glad I met you in my life time.

We had a little Memorial and Prayer at Quickly's for Darryl. Many showed up from all over the bay that knew him. His family surprisingly showed up too.

R.I.P Darryl A. Gainer


Decals are in process:

Red in Miata font a tribute for Darryl.





100% of the money will be given to Darryl's Family.

I already have 55 requests. They will be $2 each.

You can reach me through email: artemio624@yahoo.com

They will be available on Friday August 20th 9PM @ Quikly's in Milpitas Square.



You will be missed man.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you to whoever made the stickers. I see it straight every time I look back for darryl in my mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. I'm the one that created and made the stickers. Let me know if you know people that wants some that wasn't at the Prayer at Quickly's.

    He will definitely be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, Darryls memorial service will be held this saturday @ one o'clock. Christian Love church. 202 H st. Modesto 95351. Donations to cover the cost of the funeral will be collected at the service. If you have any questions, please contact me: kmisom13@gmail.com.

    Hope to see you all there. Kim

    ReplyDelete