Monday, January 17, 2011

Word Up presented by Fatlace, 01/15/2011



By Lucky:


Word Up presented by Fatlace, 01/15/2011 from Lucky Valera on Vimeo.



By me (note the camera fail lol):


01/15/2011 from geewunders on Vimeo.



Final thoughts:

In no particular order, thank you Jason, John, Adrian, and David for pushing me to go to this event. I haven't had this much fun in a while, and it helped me forget some of the stresses of my "normal" life.

Super special thanks goes to Jason for letting me drive his car later in the day. This was my first time ever driving a 240, with a legit setup, AND with an SR. In fact, I've never drifted a car other than my own. Driving it made me laugh, and want my own 240 lol, but that doesn't mean I'll be getting rid of the miata.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment