Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"A Symphony of Sound"

I know I'll probably never have the chance to experience this, but it doesn't hurt to dream a little. Definitely listen to this with some nice headphones on, or GOOD speakers.

Enjoy.








________________

On a different note, everyone (from SJSU in particular) is probably asleep now and getting ready for school, which starts in the next 6 hours or so for the early birds. It's hard and awkward for me to fully accept the fact that I'm actually not going to school anymore; it just so happens to be the only reason why I want to get a Master's degree, too: to get back in school. I don't really care about "how bad the economy is." I just value my education, and I want more of it.

This was probably my most random and personal moment for the blog, but if you just read this whole thing, I really do appreciate it --a lot.

-Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment