Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ah!

So 2011 is here finally and it's a fresh start. I'm really excited and curious on what is in store for me. I haven't really updated in awhile and I found some time to do so. Schools over and winter break has kicked in and I been really enjoying my time away from school and spending my time with the fam bam. It's really good to see my family.


Playing some weird ass Badminton game that my lil sister made up.


Look MA I can do tricks!


Some real food for once!


Getting our drink on!

Choose your Poison!


Family Favorite!


School News: I got in the Industrial Design Program!


Random: Zooey Deschanel is Gorgeous!





Back to business...

Prepping my car for January 15th Fatlace Word up Event!

I haven't driven my car in 2 weeks and drove my car to the family shop to prep it for the 15th.




I'll be running Crossed and Drilled Rotors with Nippon Brake pads. Since one of my rear rotors has warped on me when I Touged up Sierra to Piedmont.




Fixed a vacuum leak that goes to the brake booster and changed my head light... Yes, it's still a KA!


I'll update soon with my progress in getting my car ready for the 15th.

Laters for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment