Friday, November 12, 2010

Recap "Veterans Day"

Got off work... so many people at work. Now I can enjoy the weather today and post. haha

So I didn't have school, which is awesome because Thursday was one my busiest day... class from 8:00am - 9:30pm.

I decided to visit my Pops and help-out a bit at the Family Business.

Masked and prepped a 1966 Chevy Impala Super Sport and help get it all primer and ready for paint, which haven't arrived yet... Lame!




Like Father, Like Son... =P


Pops is a Mother F**kin Gangster!


Some Custom work done by Shane at the shop. I love the contrast and color choice.

Damn Impala took a while to primer and pretty much had to work after hours to get it all done. It was hella dark out by the time we finished.

Took a random shot in the dark of my car.


Then warmed up my car and blew a fuse, my headlights doesn't go up automatically and now I have to manually do it until I buy some new fuses.(LAme)

Looks cool though:


Then I decided to eat dinner with the "Fam Bam" and have some quality time with them.


Baby Sis and of course my Mommy!

Some real food from home yes....


I slept over my parents house and went to work today at School, busy like always.

At least it was nice out! from my Balcony...


I'll end this post with a picture my Baby Sis drew:

No comments:

Post a Comment