Sunday, November 7, 2010

Been Busy!

This post is for my bro. He's been wondering why we haven't updated this blog for awhile. School has just been taking up all our time these past few months.

Here you go bro:

Finally finish 2 out of 3 Projects and did well in it, One more to go! Just in case you guys/gals are curious I'll be designing "children Furniture". I have also been getting better with my rendering. Everything is just coming along nicely. This semester has sure been a really hectic one and I can't wait for the winter break to see the "Fam Bam" back in Dublin.

Some car Updates:

Got the car to pass smog finally! Also don't have to worry about smog for another 2 year. Yes!





Food that I been surviving on in college! lol...



Carmel Frap from McDonalds (F***in hella good)


Fried chicken Strips and Potato Wedges from Safeway..Yum


Nachos and jalapeno/ cream cheese taquito from 7/11 haha


Hydration's Crispy Chicken and Rice

Pulled a 36 hour straight working on design and I'm actually caught up with everything and ahead in school. I'm really pleased, but the semester isn't over yet I'll be having Review at the end of the semester to determine if I get in the Design Program...wish me luck!

I'll end this post with...



No comments:

Post a Comment