Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its been a while..

Sup
I haven't posted in a while. Hopefully now that I'm out of school I can help make this more cracking. I haven't done anything major to my car except a few boring things here and there. I've just been to busy with school. Heres a few updates on what I did to my car in the past weeks:
Had my seat rails rewelded by Max at Illegal Garage (one corner was completely broken during my last event, it was really annoying), and then I painted them along with my wipers cause they were all gross (dont mind the ghetto spacers, im short):

changed out the rusted sunroof and painted the front trims as well:


what my old sunroof looked like... fuck!

Smoked the corner lights...
 and finally got a clock bezel thanks to Max (off on the left, dont have a better picture)

....Yeah pretty lame updates. BUT I've been thinking about something new to my cars setup for a while so keep checking to see what will happen. Maybe in the next few months. Gotta work some stuff out and well see!
Now I'm gonna go. HAH but I'll leave with an quick video of me thanks to Wes. Back at TDC in buttonwillow..I love this, even though I suck! but I had tons of fun then. Wish there was more footage of me at the end of the day when I was getting the hang of it much more, since it was my first time on buttonwillow. Alright, hang loooseee brosss, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment