Thursday, May 31, 2012

Prep Work!

Day 1:

Repainted my helmet once again. Never tried two tone, so far I like it.


Watched the Lunar Eclipse that day.


I got bored in Yuba City waiting for my Lady to get out of work, so did some street drifting. Time flew a lot faster. =T



Day 2:

Went to Knock's house to take out the unmolested ebrake cables off his part out shell that he bought for hella cheap with a good running Ka24de.



Knock's parents bought bomb ass pizza. Thank's Knock! You can check out his tumblr: http://knockhanh.tumblr.com/

Knock!

It was pretty much a "Hatch Party," four 240 hatches at his house.




Pulled ebrake cable out of knock's car. Hope this shit fixes my problem.


Changed the Bush-control lever. My old one was super done! lol




I finally decided on the wing for my car!

JDM S14 K's Wing! =P ....Test fit with Tony.

More updates soon... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment