Saturday, July 31, 2010

Backtrack

Got a chance to post.

-Last Saturday I was excited to put on my front bumper.



Bye Bye Chuki Bumper... hello BN.







Excuse the front wheel fitment and the lack of a aftermarket rear bumper. I still need to make some custom lower fender brackets, since the stock ones are hella flimsy. The bumper is making my fender flare out a bit.

-So this past week we were testing out a new clear "Tran-star" a European clear.

Results:





Looks sweet and the customer was definitely happy too.

-Friday morning: So I was rearranging cars around and when it came to moving my co-worker's Low-rider down the drive way and next to the gate, I practically failed:

1) Didn't know how to use the hydraulics cause the car was tripoding on the driveway. So no traction since the wheel was just spinning in the air.

2) Car Died on me cause the battery was weak. Not only that, the car is hella long it took up half the street and driveway. So embarrassed since hella people had to drive around. Felt stupid.

3) Since its an old car, the way you open the hood is a little tricky and obviously I failed on opening the hood and being able to charge the battery. So it was stuck for a while.

But I got the car up by using the car pusher, shit is so heavy and it sucks being the only one at the shop in the mornings too.

The Low Low:



The Driveway:



I hate this driveway.

k sleep. Fishing tomorrow with the Pops and Uncle at 5AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment