Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hella Beat

So this past weekend I headed down to Thunderhill Raceway with a few of my friends for the TD Open Drift Skid-pad. I couldn’t do it without the help from Vex Motorsport (Herb Danny, Brian), Cousin Mikey, David Chen (Troll), Joseph and Adrian.

I had a lot of prepping to do to get the car to be more functional for the track.

For the third time re-tucked my wiring harness and I’m pretty sure this time it won’t rub.




I finished repairing my 20mm over-fenders and painted them. It feels so much better knowing that I have more clearance.




Then went to Vex Motorsport where Herb did my alignment and some custom tie-rods for me.



Specs:

Front-
Camber: -2.7
Toe: 0
Caster: 7.4

Rear-
Camber: -2.3
Toe: 0

I also decided to raise the front ¾ inches for more clearance.


Then the day before the track day my cousin Mikey helped me rebuilt my axles and swap in the welded.


Enough talking… here are some pictures my friend took from the event.

Drift Pictures

I had hella fun and I cant wait for July 18th. I'm planning to run more camber and have more then 1 hour of sleep this time..lol. The drive back was killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment