Saturday, April 10, 2010

Recovery

I went out to Quickly's for the usual Friday meets. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but it was chill and fun. A lot of people and good friends came out for the night. We finished the night with a "touge run" on Calaveras. Didn't get home till 4:30 in the morning. Passed out when I got home. zzzZZZZ

Woke up around 2:30PM today, I felt like I wasted a half the Day. So I bummed out...

-Eating In-N-Out. 2 Cheeseburgers and French Fries


-Looking through VIP Style Magazine borrowed from Ronald.


I'm not really into white cars, but these are an exception.


-Youtubing


-Watching Hot Rod on Comedy Central. F**Kin Awesome!


-Its been 3 weeks since I last cleaned her. She's Clean now.


-Fix-it Ticket signed off. Processing fee sucks, $25/ violation.


Upcoming:

-Annual Yerba Buena High School Car Show (to help save high school sports/ fundraiser) May 8th

-Thunderdrift June 5th

-Thunderdrift July 17th

Laters!

1 comment:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... DTF powder

    ReplyDelete